Red and floral



Here's one of my OOTD post. I'm wearing a simple red tee and floral shorts with mustard flats. Me together with my family went to the NAIA Airport 3 to welcome our dad after a year in abroad, working. I chose to wear bright colors and print because I'm feeling happy. They say that what you feel reflects your outfit/style everyday. I also feel excited because my dad something bought for me. Talk about luck. Thanks Dad! :) Btw, the one beside me is my ever supportive and lovable sister (lol), Jheannie. Posing in the camera.

What I'm wearing:
Red Tee from Danskin
Floral Shorts from Jewel's
Sandals from Thrift Shop
Orange Bracelets from Lets Get Laud
Other Accessories from Thrift Shop

What Jheannie's wearing:
Orange top from Oxygen
White shorts from Paddocks
Bag from Heartstrings
Wedges from Jazz



No comments: