Always floral love

Always floral love

Always floral love by armenjhoanna featuring bke watches

Yet one of my creations from polyvore. This is my entry for one of the group contest in polyvore. Its mechanics was to introduce yourself by creating just a regular set. And this is what I've created. I think I just pulled this off in less than 5 minutes, I'm not bragging but I've been a member of polyvore for one year so I think I enhanced this skill haha. Anyways, I really love florals (so obvious) there is something in florals that I really love and like. Its girly I know but in my eyes its just beautiful. Wearing this dress with flats and satchel bag is so me. Girly and simple. You dont need flashy dress, sky high heels to look beautiful. Comfortability and simple is beautiful, and enough to show your inner you. Hope you like it. View the whole set and the brands here.

No comments: