What I Crave

So literally crave is something for food. But I really wanted these things. Hope someone will give this to me. Haha. Anyways, since its sembreak, and i've got nothing to do. So here goes my list I hope I'm heard.

I've made it in a collage so its hassle free! :))

1. Wishes Granted
I hope my good wishes comes true. With hope, faith and love in God this will happen. Positivity!

2. Shoes and shoe cabinet
My love for shoes is so big. I want many flats and shoes because I believe in the saying girls with the right and good shoes take them to places

3. Red velvet cake and cupcake
I personally wanted to know how to make this. I really want to eat this now!

4.Clothes and a big cabinet
To feel good you must look good. So I personally want to advice you guys to invest in good clothes not only you will look good, you will also feel good. Positivity. Remember, nothing beats a positive mind.

5. DSLR Camera
For my ootd pictures, sometimes I take my pictures with my digicam or my sisters Iphone 5. But not only for ootd pics is the reason that I want this, I also want to capture precious and priceless moments in a camera and print it and keep it to cherish the memories.

6. LG PD233 NFC Pocket Photo Printer
Not only do I want to take pictures, I also want to print them as what I've said and this LG Pocket Photo Printer is perfect for me. Its small (perfect for travelling) and very chic as well. Must have for wanderlust persons out there!

7. Books
For boring days and for days that you just want to unwind, books are perfect companion. It lets you widen your vocabulary and gives you a story at the same time. Hows that? I specifically like light novels, love topics and such to give me kilig. Haha.

8. Acer K132 Projector
This projector comes with a tablet. Very pricey but worth it. I want this because if I want to watch movies, I can in my own home, comfy right. And it is useful for me too, as a student for presentations and stuffs.

9. Ipad Mini
I want this because its so slim, comes with a powerful specs what more can you ask for? 

I hope I'm heard. Haha. (again)

Pictures from Google Images


No comments: