When In Doubt/Fear

If you want to forget something, I think its best not to tell anyone or share it and forget it. I want to forget all the bad vibes in my life specially what just happened. Everything happens for a reason so I know that God is taking care of me and not all the time good things happen in your life right?


There will be ups and downs but always remember God is with us. He loves us unconditionally.  We may not know the real reason why this happen nor we do have the capacity or ability to comprehend and understand and think what it is but always believe in our God and He will never leave us. And that's what happened to me. I'm not going to tell all in details because I don't want to remember it in my life ( and of course I will be reading this again so I don't want to read it) but I wanted to share the message that God loves us and don't forget to pray always. I love you God! <3 :)


Yes! I need God everyday! 

( All pictures are from https://www.facebook.com/ILoveGod.page ) 

No comments: