White Mint Lemon

White Mint Lemon


Miss Selfridge lacy dress
missselfridge.com


Shelly
modcloth.com



Charlotte Russe bow bangle
charlotterusse.com




Bourjois lipstick
$12 - ocado.com



MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Baby Dave' Leather Strap Watch, 40mm White/ Rose...
nordstrom.com


 One of the sets I've created in polyvore. I personally want to have all the items here and I want to wear them :) i did this set for a polyvore contest "Flats" I hope I win. I just love creating sets, collections and templates in this site. Who could have thought that I can interact with different people around the world and share the same like, fashion! :D I hipe you like it! :) Leave comments if you like, its free :) Visit my polyvore website here. I will post my sets that won in some Polyvore contests or as well as the sets I've created for contest. :D I hope you'll see it! :)

No comments: