Coincidentally

So just before I celebrate Christmas, me and cousin ate arra and her father had some bonding. Haha. I went to SM Southmall to run some errands and met my cousin and her father there. I accompanied them in shopping things and after we ate at The Racks. Me and ate Arra we're just happy talking about ourselves and K-pop, she was as fan as K-pop as I am. Great, we got along fast, after all we have one same interest haha.

The food we ate (above). (left pic) ate Arra and me (right pic) tito Art
Anyways she also taught me about Korean language how to write and coincidentally my mom got me "Talk to me in Korean" application form in the Municpal Hall of Imus and the better part its free. It will be running from January 8. The free Korean lessons will last for 2 weeks.

The application form
What a good Christmas gift for me! Haha. Anyways I will share to you my experience in my future post. Hope you guys are feeling the festive mood as Christmas day arrives! :)

Pics are from my instagram account. Follow me guys click here

No comments: