Christmas day

 So this Christmas we went to Tagaytay and as what I expected my family celebrated it with my relatives (mother side) so happy. Anyways first we celebrated the Christmas eve in my Tita's house. Then we woke up early to get ready for the day. At first we went to Bag of Beans in Tagaytay to eat lunch, the place is good and also the food, the best part its a buffet! My tummy was really happy!!
(L-R) Mama, dave, me, jheannie and ate :)

All of us in one picture

Some of the foods I eat, really i eat a ton! haha

4 pics in 1 collage!

Then we went to Skyranch to enjoy the rest of the day! Even though we didnt go to all of the rides because there are so many people still we managed to ride on 2 Skyeye (Ferris Wheel) and Sky Viking and we all have fun!
\Upon entering Skyranch, you will notice Skyeye already. The above pic is the ticket.

Skyeye, the country's largest ferris wheel.

Sky Viking

Water Ball, near Skyeye


Skyeye its so big
A collage of the moment we're riding the Sky Viking and Skyeye!


In summary we had fun and this is a Christmas I will always we remember! How did you celebrate your Christmas guys? Sound off in comments.

Some pics are from my Instagram account.

No comments: