My 19th Birthday Celebration

Yesterday, January 4, 2014 was my birthday and we celebrated it by cooking foods and going to SM Bacoor with my sister Jheannie to have fun. We ate a lot and played in Toms world and blowed my birthday candle in my birthday cake. The real celebration of my birthday and my mom, her birthday is January 6, is today, January 5 at Eaglepoint Resort, Batangas. We really have fun swimming in the pool and beach, eating, taking pictures and talking ourselves while on the way to the resort. The place was so beautiful, peaceful and the air is so fresh. And the food that they served was delicious and the rooms are spacious and so cute and elegant. And there are only few people in the resort which gives us the vibe of renting it, the aura was so private and we feel like we own the resort haha. I love Eagle Point Resort. I will definitely go back there.
This is one of the happiest celebration of my birthday and mama! :)
My birthday outfit #ootd
Cropped Top from Thrift Shop, Black Skater Skirt from Forever 21, Watch from Casio, Bag from Nine West
Shoes from MKNY
Some of the food I had on my birthday!

Upon arrival to the resort


We look good! 

Swimming time! Wacky poses!
On the beach with dave

Eating lunch

Me on the pool!

On the slide!


My sister Jheannie


Me, mama and dave


Selfie


The resort

Visit Eagle Point Resort website to know more about this place click here

More pics from my Instagram account click here and facebook account click here


No comments: