Random Day

So this is a random post for me that means sharing some of the things in my life. Haha anyways since I had nothing to do this day, thanks to my professors not attending classes, I will as well blog about me well sort of.
Since I'm in third year college I got a lot of things to do. Ughh.

-Research title
-Midterm Exams
-Korean class exam
-Finishing some final touches of my blog
-Personal things

Wish me luck guys. I do hope I can pull these things off, I cant wait to graduate! Weee!! But of course I will go crazy if I didnt let myself relax so here are some of the things I'm currently interested or busy at when I had free time.

-Watching Detective Conan (thats given)
-Going to SM Malls in Cavite to play Guitar freaks and Drum Mania v8. Haha. I'm not a pro but I really enjoy playing it.
   (Currently LSS in Taisetsu Na Mono by Road of Major)

If you dont know what  Guitar freaks and Drum Mania v8 looks like here it is.

Try playing this game. You will have fun. I promise as long as you love music. :)

Pics are from Google Images

No comments: